Tools to help your team work better
We know a lack of efficiency costs your company money. With Claimspace, you’ll see a bridge form in the efficiency gap – streamlining processes and increasing productivity.
Scalability and Resilience
verify™ is built on the latest Amazon web services infrastructure and combined with MS SQL Database to ensure a safe and secure cloud computing experience with scalability and resilience built into the environment.
Ease of Implementation
verify™ is a Guidewire accelerator and ensures claims are created via Application to Application Web Service, CSV bulk upload and manually using the user interface with secure file transfer (SFTP). This provides seamless real-time integration.
Advanced Analysis Solutions
verify™ data mines its many sources and links with TP data-sets to provide insights to feedback to the application so that the Analysis and Predictive Analytic services benefit from machine learning to further improve indemnity impact and level of automation.
Vehicle Data and Telematics
verify™ utilises many data sources including up to date vehicle mileage, MOT Status, Damage details as well as telematic data provided by manufacturers. This plan enables verify™ to manage claims now, and prepares the business for future developments such as autonomous driving.
• Negotiate, pay and resolve disputes all in one place for MoJ exit cases
• Fixed recoverable costs to Claimant lawyer maintained in full
• Improved customer experience
• Add-on services at lower than market cost
• Efficient legal alternative to unstructured negotiation and court process
Claimspace supported negotiations and dispute resolution
• Automated case creation on MoJ exit
• Hassle-free transfer of case data and documents to Claimspace
• Unique 75-day disclosure and supported negotiation period for cases that exit MoJ before Stage 2
• Supported negotiation by facilitators provided by Claimspace reduces disputes
• Seamless route to cost-effective binding online arbitration for disputed cases
• Claimspace arbitrators are personal injury specialists that have been screened and accredited by us – at our invitation
• All fees recoverable as part of fixed costs regime
Typical implementation process
Protocol wording managed by Claimspace – standard protocol or bespoke agreed variations
Agree Protocol Terms (Claimant & Defendant)
Agreement between the Claimant representatives and the Defendant insurer as to their terms of engagement on verify™ in relation to the management of personal injury:
- Notification point
- Timescales - Claimspace standard or agreed variation
- Escalation points
- Scope of initial proof of concept - if required or immediate commercialisation
Simple change to existing SaaS contract/set-up initial SaaS contract
Agree Contract Amendments
If the defendant insurer is already a Validus customer, a simple amendment to the existing contract can be made in order to benefit from the Personal Injury Management module. When a proof of concept is to be undertaken, critical success factors will be agreed at the outset.
Where required, we agree and build a mechanism to monitor your critical success factors. For example, this may include lifecycles, OpEX, and Indemnity spend.
Validus provides template data uploads. Complete configuration and testing
Produce and Test Data Uploads
Validus review existing data exchange and your operational requirements, as well as agree variations for existing users, if any.
Validus then test those changes to ensure operational and technical readiness to go-live.
User Acceptance Testing (UAT) of exchange-to-exchange process can be undertaken at this stage to inform operational requirements.
Claimspace and Validus train and implement process with dedicated project team
Training & Implementation
Claimspace and Validus support training effort in their respective areas of expertise.
Where possible, training materials will reflect your individual processes and integration methods.
Claimspace provides facilitation service and is on hand to support through go-live
Claimspace administrators and facilitators are on hand from day one in order to assist in progressing claims to an early and cost-effective conclusion.
Validus are on hand from a technical perspective to provide support in respect of the platform.
If you have any questions about Claimspace, please don't hesitate to ask. Simply fill out the form below and a member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible.